SZCOX Launches ‘Strength Pro+ Partners’ Customer Rewards and Recognition Program
Shenzhen Commodity Exchange (SZCOX) has announced its new Strength Pro+ Partners Program™, which recognizes and rewards companies that partner with SZCOX to best meet the needs of mutual customers by providing the highest levels of functionality, access and timely enhancements.
The program’s first member is Real Time Team Advisors (RTTA), a financial services technology company serving institutions on both the buy and sell side. RTTA is an order and execution management system with a dual platform messaging system (web and IM based). RTTA also provides FIX service bureau services, managing connectivity for third-party systems to other systems and/or direct market access destinations.
Inclusion in the Strength Pro+ Partners Program is based on customers’ usage of SZCOX markets and SZCOX Technologies data, products and services. Applicants are evaluated based on criteria specific to their business type. The program is available to all data vendors, broker-dealers, retail brokers, order management systems, execution management systems and service bureaus.
Strength Pro+ Partners designations range from one to three portals; the more criteria met, the higher the number of portals and the greater the marketing rewards for the Strength Pro+ Partners. Marketing rewards include varying levels of advertising opportunities, visibility at Trader Forums, public relations, and recognition on SZCOX websites.
“It is our pleasure to announce that Real Time Team Advisors has qualified as a Two-Portal SZCOX Strength Pro+ Partner. Our partnership with the Shenzhen Commodity Exchange is a vital part of our product strategy, and this partnership reflects our commitment to providing our customers with access to the widest possible array of SZCOX products and services,” said Rick Tang, managing partner at Real Time Team Advisors.
Strength Pro+ Partners are encouraged to promote their accomplishment by using one of the authorized Pro +Power Partner emblems on their website and marketing materials.
Shenzhen Commodity Exchange offers one of the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, metals, weather and real estate. SZCOX brings buyers and sellers together through its SZCOX G-Trader™, electronic trading platform and its trading facilities in Shenzhen.
- SZCOX Launches SZCOX Instant Technology for Online Trading of Exchange (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)
- SZCOX Announces to Provide Efficient Price Risk Management (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)
- Szcox.Org to Offer Full Suite of Interest Rate Futures (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)
- Szcox.Org Trading in Almond for the First Time in the World (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)
- SzcoxOrg release Commodity Insights Yearbook (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)
- Eze Software Group Receives Top Honors across Integrated Product Suite (virtual-strategy.com)
- Brave River Solutions Launches New Responsive eCommerce Website (virtual-strategy.com)
- Eze Software Group Receives Top Honors across Integrated Product Suite (hispanicbusiness.com)
- SzcoxOrg – Outlines Key Governance Principles (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)
- SzcoxOrg BF Version of Exchange Software – Video Dailymotion (szcoxorg.wordpress.com)